Ajdovščina, Slovenia, 24.4.2018
Meeting of the founders of IASLIM
Initiatives for the future
Association’s founders have discussed the Statute and invite new members in the organization. They discussed initiatives for the projects in the period from 2019 to 2022. These initiatives encompass:
- research and development of the standards of sport and leisure infrastructure,
- development of the system of evaluation of investments and management of sport and leisure infrastructure,
- development of the social management of communal sport and leisure centers,
- Erasmus+ projects for the Collaborative Partnerships in the field of Sport,
- training courses for the managers of sport centers as implementation of the International school of sport and leisure infrastructure management,
- participation at the »Bienale de Arquitectura 2019 en Santiago« and the seminar »La Accesibilidad Universal en los recintos deportivos«,
- organization of the international conferences »Sport and leisure infrastructure«.
PROGRAMS - PROJECTS - REPORTS
The broscure is presenting: (1) organization, human and financial resources of IASLIM; (2) the content of research and development projects, (3) the evaluations of investments and management of sport and leisure centers and (4) the overview of the international conferences, professional treining and meetings of sport and leisure infrastructure managers all over the World.